Friday 17 August 2012

Weekend Reading

Hmmm. This is the 2nd week in a row with no Weekend Reading Post.  I haven't finished a book in a couple of weeks and am on the hunt for a really good read, preferably a novel to counter-balance all the homesteading books I've put forth lately.  I have re-read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban in the past month as I wanted to preview it for the daughter who was itching to sink her teeth into it.  (Loved it- again.)  What took me a couple of weeks to get thru, took her 24 hours.  No lie.  I'm currently waiting on another "children's" book, the 3rd installment of the "Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place".  If it's anything like the first two, it will not disappoint.

Anyone read anything really good lately??

1 comment:

  1. I just read Jenny Lawson's "let's pretend this never happened". It's a memoir. Freaking hilarious.

    ReplyDelete