Friday 29 June 2012

Weekend Reading

Since I was writing about aromatherapy for chickens, I might as well mention this book:
"Aromatherapy for the Healthy Child" by Valerie Ann Worwood.  (I snagged the pic from www.amazon.ca if you're wondering about the "look inside" icon there -- you'll have to go to the website to do that.)  I received this book as a gift when my daughter was a toddler.  It has lived in my bathroom cupboard since then, along with the essential oils I've accumulated.  I don't go on a major trip without it.  I've used it to treat coughs, cold, croup, insect bites, headaches, growing pains, sleeplessness, chicken pox... and the list goes on.  It has a great starter list and a "coles notes" version of the concept of aromatherapy.  Even if you know nothing about using essential oils, you can use this book.

Happy weekending, and Happy Canada Day on Sunday to all  my fellow Canuks!


No comments:

Post a Comment