Friday 14 December 2012

Looking for Inspiration

I don't know about you all, but I have issues with the holiday season.

All the shopping and spending and stress just does not resonate with me.  Not. At. All.

I do my best to make the gifts for my immediate family and hope that friends and extended family will be happy with warm wishes and a big hug.  I have no desire to step into the hustle and bustle and traffic.  But I do like to decorate, a little bit.  Subtle bits, here and there, to add a a little festive to our home.  Make it that much cozier, seeing as we are spending so much time indoors these days.  Which is trying for a family who is outside all the time in the warmer months.

So, where to go for inspiration??  Well, Soule Mama, of course.

We took a little walk in the backyard (with an entourage of curious turkeys), and collected a few little treasures.



Then we did a little crafting.

(We did a wreath too, but haven't got a shot of that yet.)

Thank you, Amanda Blake Soule, for being such a gentle inspiration when one needs a little help.

No comments:

Post a Comment