Saturday 1 December 2012

Is THIS December??


I know.  It's hard to believe, but yes, I took these pictures TODAY, December 1, 2012.  It got to 11C here today, folks.  I had to document it, it was way too cool.  Like Spring had come early.  All of us - animals included- enjoyed the fabulous weather.

Dog took a nap in the yard; geese and ducks had a swim in the pond (after pathetically trying to dive in their water dish.  They just do that.); I cleaned out the barn; hubby put up new fences.

Kids played in the barn with Beep.  Actually, that's not Beep.  That's her Auntie Madam.  We called her that because when she was a chick she had a black outline on her eyes that looked like eyeliner.  But Beep was there too.

If this is December, I can totally handle winter.

Happy December, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment