Monday 7 January 2013

And Now We Wait


I can't help it.  I love spring, and now, with Christmas, New Years and my dear daughter's birthday over and done, I'm now waiting for spring.

Truly, when the grey cloud of blah sits comfortably over our valley for days and weeks on end, and all we see of the sun is a brief gasp before he pulls his head back above the clouds, it's all we can do to cope.  We're not much for skiing and skating.  I think maybe we've spent too many winters in Mexico sunshine and we're now wimpy Canadians.

So, we wait.

And plan and dream of chicks and ducklings and goslings and baby turkeys and lambs!  If all went well with Mr. Man's visit, first possible lamb is due to show it's adorable face anytime after March 9.

And so, I wait.

And.

Wait.

How many more days?

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment