I've read somewhere that if you tell someone your plan, there's a much better chance that you will accomplish what you set out to do, because you are now accountable.
So, This Week's Plan is:
- harvest the rest of the tomatoes
- process the ripe tomatoes
- pick the rest of the plum tree and process those
- introduce "Beep" to the great outdoors - permanently!
- plant garlic
- either build a chicken tractor or devise a way to keep chickens in the garden without the "tractor", like with netting
- complete passport renewals
- make another batch of elderberry syrup
- set a date for round 1 of rooster processing
The first 2 things I did this weekend, so I say they count. Plus, it feels good to cross stuff off a list, yes?
Hmmm. I think I need to stay home this week. Seems I have a lot to do...