Sunday 14 October 2012

The List

As I watch the summer fade and realize we are now firmly entrenched in fall, I feel compelled to make a list of things I need to get done.  And sooner rather than later.

I've read somewhere that if you tell someone your plan, there's a much better chance that you will accomplish what you set out to do, because you are now accountable. 

So, This Week's Plan is:
- get a ram for my ewes
-  tag all turkeys that will be used for breeding
- harvest the rest of the tomatoes
- process the ripe tomatoes
- pick the rest of the plum tree and process those
- introduce "Beep" to the great outdoors - permanently!
- plant garlic
- either build a chicken tractor or devise a way to keep chickens in the garden without the "tractor", like with netting
- complete passport renewals
- make another batch of elderberry syrup
- set a date for round 1 of rooster processing

The first 2 things I did this weekend, so I say they count.  Plus, it feels good to cross stuff off a list, yes?

Hmmm.  I think I need to stay home this week.  Seems I have a lot to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment